CLARIFICATION TEXT WITHIN THE SCOPE OF PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA FOR WEB VISITORS
We, Aktül Kağıt Üretim Pazarlama AŞ, in its capacity as the data controller, declare that the transaction security information of the website visitors will be recorded in a limited and measured manner in connection with the purpose of processing, within the framework of the purpose that requires their processing; that the information will be stored, preserved, rearranged and shared with the institutions that are legally authorized to request this personal data, and under the conditions stipulated by LPPD, it will be transferred to domestic or foreign third parties, transferred, classified and processed in other ways listed in LPPD.
WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER?
Aktül Kağıt Üretim Pazarlama AŞ (Aktül/Company) operates as a “Data Controller” in accordance with the LPPD. The full address of our company is Cihannüma Mh. Faruk Canitez Sk. No: 8 Beşiktaş/Istanbul. Our company is registered with the Istanbul Trade Registry with the trade registry number 915564-0, and the MERSIS number of our company is 0043036769800017.
WHICH PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
Your personal data processed by our company are as follows;
Type of Data Processed
TRANSACTION SECURITY INFORMATION
Password, Device MAC Address, Internal IP Address, External IP Address, Traffic Data (E.g.: Connection Time/Time, Communication Amount etc.)
PROCESSING PURPOSES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The purposes of processing your personal data are execution of information security processes, execution of access authorizations, execution of activities in accordance with the legislation, execution of internal audit / disciplinary activities, execution of storage and archive activities, ensuring the security of data controller operations, informing authorized persons, institutions and organizations.
Your Rights Regarding the Protection of Personal Data
Pursuant to Article 11 of the Law, you are entitled to, regarding your personal data:
• Learn whether your personal data is processed,
• request information about it, if your personal data has been processed,
• Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
• Know the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred, at home and abroad,
• Request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
• Request the deletion or destruction of your personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the Law,
• Request notification of the transactions made pursuant to subparagraphs (d) and (e) to the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
• Object to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems, and
• Request the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data.
You must submit your applications and requests regarding your rights under the law, in writing, by filling out the application form on our Company website. You can submit your application to us using any of the followin methods:
· You can apply to our Company at Cihannüma Mh. Faruk Canıtez Sk. No:8 Beşiktaş/İstanbul in person with the application form and documents confirming your identity, and/or
· You can submit the application form to our Company through a notary public and/or
· You can submit your application form signed with your secure electronic or mobile signature to our Company's email@example.com e-mail address; and/or
You can submit your application form to our KEP address firstname.lastname@example.org via your e-mail address that you have previously notified to our Company and registered in our systems, or
· You can apply to us through other procedures specified in the Law and the relevant legislation, upon completion of identification and confirmation procedures.
Our company will conclude your requests in the application you submit as above, free of charge, as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request in accordance with Article 13 of the Law; In case the transaction also requires a cost; A fee may be charged in line with the conditions determined by the Personal Data Protection Authority (Institution) and taking into account the current tariff determined by the Authority.
Aktül Kağıt Üretim Pazarlama A.Ş.
Cihannüma Mh. Faruk Canıtez Sk. No:8 Beşiktaş/İstanbul